Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One cancer scare down, dozens to go

The results are in for real this time, and not only do I not have tongue cancer, but the cause of all the morning tongue sickness was pregnancy. My tongue had a whole litter of puppies. As much as I would love to keep all of these little blessings, I just don't have enough popsicles and lollipops to keep them all lappy. See, because...

They've had their first round of shots, they get along well with other tongues (and some cats), and there is a small rehoming fee to ensure they go to a loving home. Contact me for more information and pictures.

2 comments:

Peaches said...

I am happy that you do not have cancer.

Seriously, get a TMJ splint. I’ve had one since high school. They’re everything awesome, except sexy.

But if you find a girlfriend that has TMJ, you could bump nasties with her. And by nasties, of course, I mean rubber splints.

Emily said...

Damn Z. You're like Family Guy...nothing's sacred. Good to hear to don't have to go through the big C though. I may call you about the puppies.