skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wrong Again, Zod!
Gee, that's funny. I've never seen garbage eat garbage before.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Halftime
8:48 p.m. January 5, 2009
I fucking hate football.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
SurlyZ
I'm really pretty great, but you'd never know it from knowing me.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(46)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(11)
▼
January
(16)
As promised, the great Bill Hicks
Thank you, David Letterman
As Chris Rock said, "Life is long."
Goddamn Dems
Banned in the U.S.A.
I'm going down
Wrong again, Zod
The Fist Couple... I mean, First Couple
Yes we can. I guess.
R.I.P. Urethra
Happy Obama Day!
Fleetwood Mac Daddy
The morning after
Halftime
Elvis and the Costellos
Wait, 2008, I'm not done!
►
2008
(172)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(18)
My Blog List
The Onion
In This Economy?
rondostar.com
Talking Points Memo
No comments:
Post a Comment